If you create a normal blog, you can use a free web mail to advertise every new blog post. Some people could choose to obtain a direct email list that contains your blog post, instead of having to go to your blog instantly. Alternatively you possibly can send a weekly or monthly email containing a summary of all your latest sites, and utilize that in an effort to drive traffic towards your web blog.
In order to have a direct mail list, one must have an optin box or a subscription option for your readers so that they can get your updates about your blogs and web pages.
You will not be considered as spam since the readers must first confirm your authorization before you can send them free web mails. Just make sure that you will send them weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly because not all subscribers check their emails account everyday. And if they see most of your mails in your inbox unread, they might opt to unsubscribe to your list. So be sure to be discreet about sending free web mails.
- Giving Free Web Mails to Subscribers – An Effective Way to Earn More Profit
- What Is An Auto-responder And How Will It Take Care Of Your Free Web Mails?
- Why Netiqutte is Important is Sending a Free Web Mail
- Particular Free Web Mails Being Scanned for Promotion Uses
- Kinds Of Auto-Responder You Must Look For