There are two kinds of auto-responder available via the Internet, the free auto-responder and the subscription auto-responder. Although you may be convinced to choose the free one, make sure that it has all the features you need.
The application should have the ability to store and get back all the email contacts from your direct mail list, send free web emails and newsletters, send automatic replies to the most familiar questions, send updates and broadcast messages to your direct mail list. It must also have automatic and friendly-user functions to allow people to subscribe and to unsubscribe your list.
A lot of spammers are notorious for not having opt-in/opt-out options and so if you do not have it, you could be suspected as one of the spammers. You should as well have back-up auto-responding software ready in case the first one fails.
Make sure to choose an auto-responding software that has a high-quality standing and has everything you require to make it valuable. You can find these auto-responders online for free but some have a fee depending on its features.
- How Will an Auto-Responder Help Your Marketing Strategy?
- How to Find Free Auto-Responders
- What Is An Auto-responder And How Will It Take Care Of Your Free Web Mails?
- Why An Auto-responder is Important in Your Online Business – Part 1
- Why An Auto-responder is Important in Your Online Business – Part 2